Certified as Professional Agile Coach
The Professional Agile Coach education will give you the competences and techniques, that is needed to perform as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master in a professional context. This is a natural next step after your Professional Scrum Master class.
To be an Agile Coach is a complicated role, that requires broad and deep knowledge and precise feedback on how and where to improve. This is the core in the Professional Agile Coach education. The education is based on decades of practical experience and a solid theoretical foundation from Professional Business Facilitering (IAF), Training from the Back of the Room!, Professional Coaching (ICF), NLP, Management 3.0 etc. The participants will be challenged during the entire education and each participant will achieve personal development to establish and refine a strong foundation as a Professional Agile Coach.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org, for more info or check www.ProfessionalAgileCoach.dk
Mac 12 participants.
Professional Agile Coach group 6, spring 2020 (jan-jun)
- Module 1: 29/1-31/1 (wed-fri)
- Module 2: 26-27/2 (wed-thu)
- Module 3:25-26/3 (wed-thu)
- Module 4: 22-23/4 (wed-thu)
- Module 5: 28/5 (thu)
The PAC education is designed around 5 modules:
Module 1 (3 days): The role of an Agile Coach, Agile Leadership, Professional Coaching
Your role as an Agile Coach will be framed and what it is expected a Professional Agile Coach can do. You learn how to lead change inside and around a team, how the brain is reacting on change and you begin on individual coaching.
- Day 1: Objectives, the role as an Agile Coach
- Day 2: Agile leadership, transformation, change
- Day 3: Coaching, coaching models, individual coaching
After Module 1:
- Groups are established to work with individual coaching towards module 2.
- All participants have a Mentor, who will work with the participant on personal development during the education.
Module 2 (2 days): Professional Coaching
We are building on knowledge from module 1 with more coaching models and techniques and starting with team coaching in an agile context.
- Day 1: Coaching principles and techniques
- Day 2: Coaching Agile Teams
After module 2:
- Established groups to work with team coaching.
- Individual written assignment (part 1) with focus on reflection and understanding of the different topics.
Module 3 (2 days): Professional Facilitering
We create a solid foundation for facilitation in a Professional context. You will learn the primary models and techniques and will use coaching techniques, principles and elements from module 1 and 2. We also sets professional business facilitation in an agile context.
- Day 1: Facilitation Models, Principles and Techniques
- Day 2: Facilitation in an agile context
After Module 3:
- Established groups to work with a practical facilitation assignment.
- Professional Scrum Master II certificering (scrum.org),
Module 4 (2 days): Professional Training
You will learn how to do brain supporting teaching and what techniques you can use in different situations. You will learn different models, principles and techniques and use them in practices.
- Day 1: Training Models, Principles and Techniques,
- Dag 2: Training in an agile context.
After Module 4:
- Individual written assignment (part 2) with focus on reflection and understanding of the different topics.
- Established groups to work with practical certification assignment for Module 5.
Module 5 (1 day): Professional Agile Coach Certificering
Certifications- and celebration day. The last practical assignment to pass before you can be certified as Professional Agile Coach.
- Day 1: Practical certification based on case
The Professional Agile Coach education is for Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches. Development Team Members, leaders and Project Managers in transition.
Each participant must:
- Have minimum 1 years of experience as Development Team Member, Scrum Master, Product Owner or Agile Coach.
- Have a Product Owner, Scrum Master or Scrum Developer certification from Scrum.org or Scrum Alliance.
- Pass the preliminary interview about experience and understanding of Agile.
Criteria for certification
The requirements to be certified as Professional Agile Coach:
- Active participation in all modules to support own and others learning.
- Pass the individual written certification assignment part 1 + 2 (Module 2 and Module 4).
- Participation in the mandatory coaching sessions (Module 1).
- Active use of Mentor Coaching during the education (Module 1).
- Pass the practical facilitation assignment (Module 4).
- Pass the finale certification assignment (Module 5).
Participants are offered to take the Professional Scrum Master II certification (after Module 3).
In addition to participation in all 5 modules, you must expect to use around 30-40 hours between the modules.
What do you get?
- A solid education with all the knowledge you need to be certified Professional Agile Coach. A unique advantages for every Agile Coach.
- A unique Professional Agile Coach ”manual” with description of all models and techniques used in the education.
- Participation on the mentor program as both mentor and mentee.
- Membership in a professional online network for certified Professional Agile Coaches.
- Participation in a yearly Face2Face event for all certified Professional Agile Coaches.
- Professional Scrum Master II certification
- Accredited Professional Agile Coach and listed on professionalagilecoach.com
- Price: 39.900 DKK, ex VAT (approx. 5400 EUR, ex VAT).