Training from the BACK of the Room!
Training from the BACK of the Room! enables you and your clients to develop their collaborative learner-engagement and experience the joy of learning in an active, creative and fun way. A way that makes the information stick. To achieve this, we apply the most current cognitive neuroscience about effective instructions to design and deliver courses and trainings that are truly brain friendly. Sharon L. Bowman ́s best-selling books” Training from the BACK of the Room!” and “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick” are the basis for her training concept.
Who should attend?
- Speakers /Presenters
- Agile Coaches & Trainers
- Anyone who needs to engage an audience!
Learning outcomes for this workshop
- Explain and define the most current brain science about human learning – information that is directly applicable to all instruction, whether in classrooms, one on one, or computer based.
- Use the 4Cs instructional design model with the content you teach, regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of the class or level of learners
- Apply “The Six Trumps”– six learning principles based on brain science that will significantly enhance learning and retention, regardless of the content being taught. Recognize these six learning principles in action. Use these principles in any learning environment: classroom, e- learning, one on one, small and large group instruction.
- Combine brain science and technology and enhance learning by using both in creative, collaborative ways. Access new resources that will expand your knowledge of the most current brain science about human learning
- Utilize a trainer’s toolbag of practical tips and activities – a collection of best practices that you created during the training program. (for Agile coaches and Scrum trainers)
- Combine Agile and Scrum processes and principles with Accelerated Learning to create collaborative, interactive, fun and memorable learning Experiences
Length: 2 days
We practice what we teach
This training is a learning experience made for the learner, in this case: for you. In our workshop you will experience yourself how the brain takes in, stores, retrieves and uses knowledge in creative, collaborative ways. Exploring the principles of Training from the BACK of the Room! is packed with interactive learning, experiments, activity and fun. And it ́s practical – Your outcome is about your topics and materials. While you learn you about it, you can combine the material you already use with the brain based concepts and strategies of Training from the BAC K of the Room!. Additional to this you can choose and use helpful activities and tools to create more effective training classes, programs or other instructional formats. Regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of the class, or level of learners!
Each participant will receive
- A copy of the Sharon’s newest book “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick”
- A copy of the bestselling book “Training from the BACK of the Room! 65 Ways to Stepaside and let them Learn”
- A copy of a 55-page workbook that is only available with this program – a wonderful resource for use during and after the workshop
- A collection of “brain activating tools” – game prizes, training souvenirs, and learningaids – that can be used in the participant’s own training programs.
- A certificate of completion, suitable for framing.